Monday, October 17, 2011

Random Thoughts

This morning I bought a 20 lb case of computer paper from Office Max. I walked into the store thinking I would just be able to carry it out, but when I tried to pick it up, I realized I was going to need a cart to get it to the front of the store, because it was heavier than I thought. It seems crazy to think that I've lost more than that 20 lb so far. . .No wonder I can jump more and move faster when I go to Zumba!!!
On Saturday I got two heads of cauliflower and another bag of carrots (Now I have three). I really want to try a carrot cauliflower soup, but there are so many recipes online and I'm not sure which one to try. I did see one recipe that has you roast the veggies instead of boil them. Does that give it a different flavor? I think I'll have to try it out and let you know. :)

Also, I'm excited about all the citrus fruits we've started getting lately.  I love the limes! They give my food that extra kick. I really think that keeping things exciting helps me keep making good food choices. After all, no one wants to eat food that doesn't taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment