Friday, December 16, 2011

Weigh In

It's Friday again, which means it's a weigh in day! Today I stepped on the scale and it said 191.2, which means I've now lost 40.6 lbs! Here's a quick reminder of my goals:

Starting weight:  231.8 lb
Halloween goal: 205 (check)
Nov. 14th goal (my anniversary): 199.8 lb (check)
Christmas goal: 195 lbs (check)
Valentines Day goal: 175 lbs

I had the Christmas goal of 195 because this time of year is really difficult for losing weight. . .but since I already passed that goal, I changed it to 190 by New Years. It should be easy, as long as I can keep control through the next 2 weeks with all the parties and junk food.  I bought two baskets this week since BB is not doing anything until the beginning of the year. Hopefully that should help.

Also, I took progress pictures after I lost 30 lbs, and I'm planning on taking more when I get to my healthy BMI (about 56 lbs). Right now I'm debating whether I should take some pictures now (at 40 lbs) or wait until I hit the 45 lb mark. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Great Job on meeting your goal. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should publish the photo. It is very motivational!

    ReplyDelete