Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Don't forget to order!

We can actually order our baskets this week! It's been so long, I almost forgot. Make sure you order today. When I logged on, I was especially excited because the regular 9-grain bread is back! My husband is a student, and $10 was already a stretch for 5 loaves of bread. When they switched to organic only and raised the price, I just couldn't justify it anymore, even though we absolutely love the stuff (and the fact that it's only 50  calories a slice is a nice bonus, too). As soon as I noticed the non-organic was back, I was doing a happy dance. If you've never bought the 9-grain add on, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree the 9-grain bread is wonderful. I ordered the organic last time, but I am glad the non-organic is back.

    ReplyDelete