Friday, February 10, 2012

Body Fat Percentage

Sorry I haven't posted this week. I didn't really do anything interesting with last week's basket, and I toned down my exercise because I injured my ankle last week when I stepped on it wrong in my aerobics class (luckily I didn't hurt it badly--in another day or two it should be back to normal.)

Today my local gym celebrated "healthy heart day" by giving free health screenings and body fat composition testing. I went because I wanted to see how much further I really have to go to be healthy. The machine said I'm about 33% body fat right now. Depending on which chart you use, that can mean I'm getting pretty close. I think the 160-165 goal is still pretty good, and should put me in a good place, no matter which chart I'm basing it off of.

Also, as of today the scale says I passed the 50 lb mark! It's been bouncing up and down a lot lately, though, so I think I'll wait a few days, and if it stays down there I'll post my 50 lb pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment