Friday, February 17, 2012

What my husband bought me for Valentines!!!



I am so excited about this!!! It may seem a little strange to be so excited about a blender, but I think it will really help me get the rest of the way to my goal weight. . .and I've wanted a Vitamix forever! I love how smooth the soups are, and now I can put anything I want into my smoothies without worrying about it ending up chunky (pineapple was the worst in my old blender). I can make my own almond milk, rice milk, or coconut milk that is a lot cheaper than the stuff in the store (I drink regular milk too, but I like the flavors of the others and almond milk is really low calorie), and I don't have to use the peanut butter grinder in the bulk section of the grocery store anymore! This should make using my basket and coming up with new recipes a lot easier. I've got tons of great ideas that I can't wait to try out and share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting!! We bought a vitamix about 6 months ago and use it EVERY DAY. I like to make a carrot, berries, spinach, water and whatever else smoothie. It's not always the best tasting, but super healthy.
    Anyway, good valentines gift!! :D

    ReplyDelete