Friday, June 29, 2012

Free Workout Music

I'm not a runner, but on the off-zumba days I sometimes use an elliptical or recumbent bike at the gym. It's so helpful to have music to pedal to--in fact, I have a hard time keeping with it if I don't have music to concentrate on.  Right now there are three free workout mixes (higher bpm) available online. They're only available for a limited time (In fact, I think one is only available today and tomorrow.)  I don't like all the songs on the mixes, but you don't have to keep all of them.  Here are the links:


Bountiful Baskets is a fantastic "diet" for losing weight, but if you want to be healthy, you have to exercise too. These have helped me, and I hope they help you too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links. I am always looking for ways to spice up my workouts.

    I agree that Bountiful Baskets is a good way to eat healthy and to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete