Monday, July 2, 2012

Motivational Monday--Week One

Sometimes it's easy to lose my motivation.  When that happens, it's great to have some kind of mantra to help me remember why I've chosen to live healthier. (I know people who have sticky notes or 3 x 5 cards with motivational quotes plastered all around their house. Then every time they brush their teeth or open the fridge, they see one.) There are a ton of great quotes floating around on the internet, and I decided I wanted to share the ones I like. I started collecting them, and before I knew it I had way too many for just one post... so I'm going to post 10 of them every Monday in July and call it "Motivational Monday". If you have any others, feel free to comment!

 *Update 3/18/2014  I decided to update this post so the quotes can be pinned like week three and four. (Seeing how many people were repinning those quotes is one of the things that helped motivate me to try again after having my baby. I figured if the quotes helped me, they could help someone else, too.)






























1 comment:

  1. Love these! I will look forward to them each Monday morning. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete