Monday, July 9, 2012

Motivational Monday--Week Two


"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." -Lao-tzu


"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!" -Henry Ford


"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers." -Brian Tracy


"If you wish to grow thinner, diminish your dinner." -H.S. Leigh


"For 24 years of my adult life, by choice I weighed well over 200 lbs. I say be choice because you see I have never accidentally eaten anything." -Zig Ziglar


"If you don't dare to begin, you don't stand a chance of getting there." -Unknown


"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."  -Michael Jordan


"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there." -Unknown


"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I. . .I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."- Robert Frost


"Never, never, never, never give up." 
-Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment