Saturday, September 15, 2012

What was in the baskets: 9/15/12

Hey everyone, long time no write! Everything's been super busy with school starting and all. (I'm not in school, but my husband is. And since I'm a piano teacher, my schedule completely changes in the fall when all the kiddos go back, so I've been adjusting.) Anyway, I have to hurry this along so I can make it to my Zumba class in 30 minutes. . . Here's what was in my Utah County basket this morning: *drumroll please*




1 Watermellon
4 Grapefruit (does it need an "s" to make it plural?)
7 plums
5 apples
7 bananas
1 head of lettuce
1 bunch broccoli
1 bag carrots
2 cucumbers
2 green peppers
1 bag radishes
8 sweet potatoes (or yams. . .still not sure what the difference is)

The plums are yellow, which is something I've never seen before. I wonder if they would taste different in the oatmeal plum muffins?

2 comments: