Thursday, January 14, 2016

Starting Over With a New Blog

A lot has changed for me in the past three years. I had two babies, and have been adjusting to being a Mom.

Unfortunately, between the two pregnancies close together, and dealing with some emotional issues, I've gained all of the weight back.  Plus some.

I'm going to be blogging again, but I'm coming from a different place now, since I've never had to lose weight as a mother before.

My new Blog is called "Being My Best Me". I'm hoping it will give me the motivation that this blog gave me a few years ago.

I'm going to be talking about losing weight, taking care of myself, my family, and trying to be my best self in all aspects of my life: Physical, Emotional, Mental, & Spiritual.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the weight is a symptom, and to really get rid of it for good, I need to solve the problems that brought it back to me in the first place.

If you're interested in following me on my new blog, here's the address:

No comments:

Post a Comment